 Space / 25143
    Re: The Flame and The Lance —Allister McLaren
   (...) So let me see if I understand this correctly. You're dissapointed with this one. Astonishing. you don't think the fighters could get a bit toated what with the approach to the hanger being in line with the thrusters though? (Although I suppose (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Flame and The Lance —Paul Baulch
   (...) Yeah, it's a compromise... the Lance has a better hangar bay configuration. (...) I expected to see you there... I think I even mistakenly called someone Allister once or twice. (...) Not for these, sadly - you see the result of much Photoshop (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)