 Space / 25133
    Re: The Flame and The Lance —Paul Hartzog
   (...) (URL) This looks a little too busy to me. Although the (URL) Sulaco> inspired front end is really nicely done. (URL) I like the way this looks like a blade and a Navy destroyer combination. (URL) I like the flight bay here, and I really like (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Flame and The Lance —Paul Baulch
   (...) You know, I agree, it's what I'm not quite happy with. And well spotted, a variant of the Sulaco front is what I was aiming for. (...) Actually, I was just running out of inverse slopes! But yeah, I thought it would look good to have some (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)