 Space / 25088
  Re: The Flame and The Lance

(...) Absolutely astonishing. They both have good color placement, intritic detailing, and neat little micro space fighters. But the true achievement is how they almost resemble Mon Calamari battleships. I hadn't even thought it possible. Great (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Flame and The Lance

(...) Actually, that hadn't sprung to my mind... but I guess the overall form of the Lance does suggest the same sleekness. I love Star Wars (and have most of the spaceship toys), but I don't consciously look to it for inspiration. Cheers, (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)