 Space / 25077
    3 new MOC's —Austin Little
   Hey guys, I wanted to let you guys know about some new stuff. the first is the Misquito VTOL made my friend Chip (I'm hosting his images). See it here: (URL) And the Jitterbug pleasure craft: (URL) And a small floater: (URL) Also, you can see a few (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 3 new MOC's —Rick Hallman
   (...) I really liked this VTOL. Also, looking at your brickshelf, I like the large motorcycle, it looks like a Lightcycle from TRON. I also like ship in this picture: (URL) It looks really functional, like they started with the guns and then built (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 3 new MOC's —Austin Little
     In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote: also like ship in this (...) Rick, That is my Kestrel Fighter. You can see more pictures here: (URL) That is actually an upgrade I was thinking of doing. -Austin (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 3 new MOC's —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I like the cycle too. I'm a sucker for Tron lightcycles. :D Austin, your sig image is WAY too big. It could easily be 1/2 the size and we'd still be able to see it clearly. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)