 Space / 25049
  Re: New Threads on Lugnet

(...) In the meantime, Paul, perhaps you could temporarily give up your penchant for changing the subject line in mid-thread. Many people do it occasionally for legitimate topic changes, but you do it on virtually every post, when there doesn't seem (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Threads on Lugnet

(...) Also, viewing as "compact" makes it much easier, as the initial post is always bold. But I agree, it would be nice to have an additional option to only display the first post of each tree, without replies. FUT:lugnet.admin.suggestions ROSCO (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: New Threads on Lugnet

(...) I only do that occasionally, and I don't see how it would help with this issue. But you raise an interesting point. If we post a new post with a new subject line, and just reference the earlier post in it using a link (so its not actually a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)