 Space / 25044
    Re: CT-150 Industrial Transport Shuttle —Stefan Garcia
   Rick, sweet ship! I especially like the tubbiness of it, makes it seem very functional. The nozzle cones are neat, where did those pieces come from (at the end of the engines)? Cool stuff, I look forward to seeing the big ship when it's done. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: CT-150 Industrial Transport Shuttle —Rick Hallman
   (...) Thanks Stefan, those parts come from the Jango Fett's Slave I set, at the end of the 'nose'. Yu'll see this shuttle at the next MichLUG meeting. :) I havent read that thread, sorry stef. Rick Hallman (URL) Das-Brick.Org> ... (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)