 Space / 25008
Re: 2 hoverbikes, a chair & a X-wing barrel top slope solution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:27:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   This MOC is a solution for the top 1x2 slope (after 2x2 slope/space is used) on 3-wide barrel used on the official Lego Star Wars X-wing set; that problem always bugged me:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/barreltopanglesolution.jpg

It’s interesting, but have you considered using this piece instead?

   from thinking about the seats on the hoverbikes & the engine solution, i came up with a round cushion chair. the studs do hold the cushion for the minifigs back in place (i tried IRL)& the bar nestles between the two 1x2 stud rows.

You mean this one? You forgot to include the URL...