 Space / 24994
    Re: New MOC: Terran Advanced Scientific Satellite —Leonard Hoffman
   -snip- (...) -snip- Adm Wells, This is really a nice little ditty. I like your current trend of probes and satellites. This certainly would fit within a futuristic, NASA-esque line such as LOM. Not quite as far as PCS, but in that 'in between' era. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Terran Advanced Scientific Satellite —Nathan Wells
   (...) Thanks, it's a nice break from 'manned' space ships. (...) Wow, that's exactly the time period I wanted! :) (...) Yes, I used a lot of them, but I'm really horrible at doing greebles! (...) Stay tuned! (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)