 Space / 2498
    Re: Space Stations... —Randy Williams
   im trying to build a 'node' with 6 connectors on each end using my design.. ill try to have that and my 'upgraded' module in a while... btw, the module can be a long as you want. you can go ahead and start making stuff cause i wont change the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Space Stations... —Mark Nelson
   (...) Cool! I'm thinking we should put one of those weird 1x4's with grooves in them for the entrace to the control, so it looks like you need a cardkey to open the door. -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)