 Space / 24936
24935  |  24937
Subject:
The Scoop and a new/old MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:29:51 GMT

Hey all,

Just dropping in quick.  A few weeks ago I became a casualty of the suffering
economy and lost my job like many others here.  Anyody need a CAD drafter?  No,
seriously.  Email me.

So anyways, in my cleaning/packing phase here at the apartment, I ran across a
little guy (the point of this post) that I built late January/early February.

The Gamut:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Mecha/Gamut/01.jpg
(01-08)

He's torn apart now and packed away with the rest of the Lego, but I figured I
might as well share him first.  So, there you go.

Out.
-Chris