 Space / 24846
Re: Grand Central Station (Was Re: Classic Space is (barely) back)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 03:12:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Maggie Cambron wrote:

   Well you can! It’s available at S@H now! (How come you didn’t say anything about it Jake?) It looks like it has a central revolving door and large clear curved panels.

Hey, I’m just in .space tonight as a fan. Besides, you guys probably know more about when the products are available than I do! :)

Jake

--- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions