 Space / 24813
24812  |  24814
Subject:
Mini ISD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:58:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Inspired by the Mini line, I built the following

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/MiniISD/06.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/asneary/Space/MiniISD/07.jpg

Sadly, no photos exist of the shear magic that holds this puppy together on the inside. We’re talking technic, rubberbands, SNOT, and a whopping helping of sheer will.

Aaron Sneary