 Space / 24801
Re: something interesting on BS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:53:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:

I saw this at the monthly WAMALUG meeting on Sunday. You think the front is impressive? You should see the wild use of Galidor robot TORSOS in the back. Jim Foulds is probably the most creative user of weird parts at our meetings. He’s horribly meek about it all, which just makes it worse. If only he would post what he’s done using dinosaur tails...

I recognized it as being Jim’s work when I saw the gatling guns. I thought those were so cool when I first saw them that I built some for myself. Now they’re just waiting for me to make a MOC to put them on.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks