 Space / 2479
Re: Babylon 5 (was Re: A couple stupid SW questions...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:52:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
I happen to like Babylon 5 myself... to get somewhat back on topic (at least
back to Lego) has anyone made any Babylon 5 mocs?  I've seen the excellent
Narn Fighter over at the Slave-1 contest, but I haven't seen any others...
Err.  I saw a nanofig Narn fighter as well.  That's about it.  There have been
several ships "based on" the Starfury, though I can't remember the URLs
offhand.

Heh -- a bunch'o them are mine!  :-,  I built a minifig-scale Narn fighter (1),
which was inspired by Brett Carver's most excellent Starfury model (2).  The
microfig-scale Narn fighter is mine, too.  I also have a minifig-scale Starfury
which isn't the best...

Dunno about the other MOCs "based on" the Starfury, but I'd love to see them.
:-,  Actually, I'd love to see more B5-ish MOCs of any kind -- that show had
about the best-looking and well-thought-out spaceship designs IMO.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/narn_fighter/index.html
2.  http://www.sonic.net/~vineyard/b5/