 Space / 24773
    Re: New MOC: The Starflux —Andrew Saada
   (...) Bruce, As has been said, this thing is a beauty! I remember seeing the teaser pics and thinking those proportions are something you don't see very much and are so cool! As Gil commented, this is a work of art, and with that said I think that (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: The Starflux —Bruce Lowell
   (...) Thank you! but... (...) Dude, the Starflux is as tricked-out/souped-up as it could possibly be! ;) (...) Cool, thanks for the link. I see the differences in the two now. (...) Sure thing. Hopefully I'll have a few more MOCs in the meantime. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)