 Space / 24741
    Re: Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) SNIP (...) Overall it's really cool. Looks like it would be a cool ship to see in a movie come quickly swooping in & lift the cargo container off. The wings are a bit to long for my taste, BUT if there's no gravity assist, then you'd probably (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Yet another new MOC-A prototype spaceship —Spencer Nowak
   (...) I tried to make them kinda long so i could toss on lots of greeblies. (...) Well, a military freighter then. Glad you like the other stuff tho. (...) Yup, im working on that. My collection of grey is kinda depleted at the moment, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)