 Space / 24689
    Re: New vs. Old —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I think it's not so much a matter of old-timers vs. newbies as it is a matter of signal to noise ratio. Signal quality MOC posts and constructive replies intelligent discussion of concepts, inspiration, and ideas new building techniques, etc. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New vs. Old —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Hey, you just made a good point, Bram. Is my FTX sig too big or a pain? Just some feedback. I know this was not directed specifically at me, but I'm just curious since I started to use this feature only a couple of days ago. Yes, my posts are (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New vs. Old —Bram Lambrecht
   XFUT .publish (...) I wasn't really going after sigs in particular...I was more concerned with things like: (*fffffffssjjsshshsh...hhtttttt*) which show up as an even bigger mess: (*fffffffssjjsshshsh...hhtttttt*) when you're reading in plain text, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, FTX)