 Space / 24675
    SS Refuse Hauler —Aaron M. Sneary
   datafile begin transmission.... Announcing the SS Refuse Hauler. In its continued commitment to fulfilling basic minifig and starbase needs, Secondary Systems has released an in-system refuse vehicle. Simple and straigh-forward, the SS Refuse Hauler (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS Refuse Hauler —George Haberberger
     (...) (URL) this mean I have to haul my tote out to Low Earth Orbit every week? Thanks, George (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SS Refuse Hauler —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Very cool. I love the clunky, industrial-looking front. The contrasting back, with the grey greeblies underneath work well. Is the ship modular? Oh and the correct URL is (URL) More pictures, more pictures... (2 URLs) >> (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)