 Space / 24631
    Re: This is why everyone wants to be an Admiral. —Nathan Wells
   (...) Ha! Say, this is fun! (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: This is why everyone wants to be an Admiral. —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Silly Human, you actually think you have that power. I am Insanity, master of the mind, overlord of reality. Mmwwhahahahahahahahaha. (...) Well glad you agree, after all we are talking about the promotion of officers commanding little plastic (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)