 Space / 24614
  Re: This is why everyone wants to be an Admiral.

(...) I know it's a joke, look at my post when I (URL) promoted myself>. Can anyone take following line seriously? "Within a month, Admiral Wells had signed several new amendments, passed new laws, hired 50 talented employees, nearly erased (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: This is why everyone wants to be an Admiral.

(...) You're not having fun? You must be doing something wrong. ;-) -General Insanity (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: This is why everyone wants to be an Admiral.

(...) Enough! You have insulted Adm.Wells enough! I hereby DEMOTE you to Private, First Class! Take that, Private Insanity! -jr.mar.hoffman (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: This is why everyone wants to be an Admiral.

(...) Ha! Say, this is fun! (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: This is why everyone wants to be an Admiral.

(...) Silly Human, you actually think you have that power. I am Insanity, master of the mind, overlord of reality. Mmwwhahahahahahahahaha. (...) Well glad you agree, after all we are talking about the promotion of officers commanding little plastic (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)