 Space / 2456
    LMF Update —John Aronson
   Look at my mecha and space related webpage and give me any feed back you might have about it. Thankyou! -John (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: LMF Update —Dave Schuler
     (...) reconsider your site's name before you receive a pleasant missive from TLC! I'll check your stuff out further, though, and get back to you! Dave! (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

         Re: LMF Update —John Aronson
     Well you know... other people have told me about TLC may getting mad or somthing but, I haven't herd anything yet. I would sell (or even give) it to them if they want it. But do be as evil as you want when critiqueing MOC's. -John (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: LMF Update —Bryan Hodges
   (...) webpage... you should make thumbnails... When you first visit a site like yours you don't mind letting the wonderful pictures download because you want to see them all anyway... but later when you wanna go back and see a specific picture you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)