 Space / 24512
24511  |  24513
Subject:
What's a Henway? Re: What's a Mynock?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 04:11:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   What’s a Mynock? All I know about it is that it is like a Fleebnork and doesn’t eat spamcake. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Cheers (*clink*)

C/O Hennen

This help?

Actually George Lucas got the idea for mynocks from Fleebnork.com. Of course, he didn’t realise this when he was making The Empire Strikes Back, but ever since the launch of fleebnork.com, he recognises that this was the source of his inspiration. All official Lucasfilm correspondence now indicates theat fleebnorks are the antecendants of the mynock, and no other version of history is acceptable to them, nor to their 3000 strong legal team.

Allister sig? I don’t need no steenking sig.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Now, do you know: What’s a Henway?

James Wilson Dallas, TX Lugnet member 1783