 Space / 24503
24502  |  24504
Subject:
Something I built last night, A 4x4 futuristic truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 23:40:26 GMT

I just started building last night and this is what came out.  I tried to use as
many parts from the Jedi speeder chase set.  I think it turned out ok.  It ended
up kinda square and truckish, and yet futuristic, so for lack of a better name
I'm calling it a Hummer 3000 or the H3k.  It's all modded and ready to see so
here it is.  First it's just show off the stuff, then we test it out in a little
battle on the street.  Notice the cargo area for holding a little off-roader, or
troops.  This puppy runs on twin turbine engines, and the vents out the back are
for well duh, venting.  It's hard to see but the Adventurers car seats fit
inside the rock raiders cab nicely.  Fwd posts to the appropriate category.

e.

p.s.  I just noticed that our emails are automatically anti-spamed, nice touch
admins!