 Space / 24495
Re: "Matrix" inspired combat scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   What can I say, I thought this was really funny.

-Mike Petrucelli

(*Salutes*)

(*attentive*) General Insanity (are you still a General?)!

Well I don’t think my subordinates (my minifigs) are going to demote me anytime soon.

(*attentiveness shatters*) Bwhaahahahahahahahaha!! Screw those other brands!

Well obviously I do have some to make the picture. Dodeedodeedo.

   That is so funny General!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Buhahahahahahwhawhwhahahah! Oh yeah!

(*attentiveness comes back*)

From what I see in this photo, your troops are well trained and are elite. Keep up the good work Sir!

That was sort of the point. :-)

Cheers (*clink*)

C/O Hennen
Um... by they way you should delete the previous persons sig pic when replying to a message.

-Mike Petrucelli (aka General Lord Insanity)