 Space / 24357
    Re: Gauss Gun and 50.Cal. Fast Attack Crafts, Oh my, oh my, oh! —Dean R. Hennen
   Hello all, The links are on now. Here is the (URL) G.A.C> and the (URL) C.A.C> . Thank you and PLMKWYT! Cheers (*clink*) Dean P.S. DANGGIT! HOW THE DEVIL DO I MAKE THOSE CUSTOM TEXT LINKS??? I apologize if I was rude or the danged thing worked. (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Gauss Gun and 50.Cal. Fast Attack Crafts, Oh my, oh my, oh! Todd Lehman
   (...) Dean, When you post, there's a selection item labeled "Format:" beneath the "Subject:" input box. If you select "Formatted text (FTX)", then you can write the fancy links. Of course, familiarize yourself with one of these first: * (URL) FTX (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)