 Space / 24320
    Re: Dark Spiffcraft - With Lights! —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Looks good. I *really* like this Spiffcraft. The use of that piece and the great use of sloped plates is really nice. Its hard to get plates to work like that and still look good. I'm glad to see the Spiffcraft again. The movie link doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Dark Spiffcraft - With Lights! —Allister McLaren
   (...) It's not that riveting really, but the correct link is (URL) here> Out, Allister (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)