 Space / 24311
  Re: Announcing the Kemuel series gunboats

(...) Ooh, VERY nice. The third version is especially good. I really like the interior of it, (the third.) The interior of this guy is really nice. I like the use of the Hartzog-ian seats. The multiple control centers are nice, and I like the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the Kemuel series gunboats

(...) Thanx, it needed to evolve. (...) Hartzogian seats? I knew I took the idea from somewhere out there. He will get praise on the site, maybe even an honorary membership of the Inner Sanctum... (...) The most difficult part to imagine. I mean, (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the Kemuel series gunboats

(...) Now, I don't claim that he designed them- they just reminded me of him somehow. Must be his amazing (URL) chair collection>. -JHK (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)