 Space / 2430
  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update

(...) I agree. Models that consist mostly of one colour are normally boring. However, the use of different parts in the Shiva gives it a cool texture which works very nicely! Cool model, and very inspirational. Fredrik (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update

(...) Thanks! I'm really happy with it also, and I think it will be one of those models that I keep around for a while. ~Mark (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs)