 Space / 24217
  Re: Hulk smash! Hulk race! Hulk go fast!

(...) Hey Adrian, that's awesome! I'm really glad you have started building Turbocycles again! This bike is very well proportioned, and looks really big! (though not as big as my (URL), I think) ;-) (URL) "Breathe deep, seek peace, fly high." -- (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Hulk smash! Hulk race! Hulk go fast!

(...) No, I don't think it's as big as the Uberbike. If this is a competition, I'm sure I can find a way to use the tires from one of the big Technic sets in a turbocycle. Hrm...now there's an idea. Hulk might get size envy, and we can't have that, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)