 Space / 24185
  Hey Allister Mclaren...

I'm trying to email you, but my messages are getting returned as undeliverable. Do you have a more current email address besides ALLISTERMCLAREN@*nos...GPOND.COM? (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Hey Allister Mclaren...

(...) You're removing the nospam bit, right? :^, -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Hey Allister Mclaren...

(...) Yes he does: allistermclaren@optusnet.com.au He said he was going to change the one you have when he gave me that one and that was two months ago. ;-) -Andrew (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Hey Allister Mclaren...

(...) Funny thing. My Lugnet member's page shows the correct address. Is the bigpond one still appearing somewhere? Allister (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Hey Allister Mclaren...

(...) I knew someone would ask that, I just didn't think it would be you, Mark. A Sea Monkey strike force is on its way to spoil all the condiments in your fridge. Feel our might! (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)