 Space / 24109
Re: our fearless leader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 19:46:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler wrote:

Yo. Whatchu up to?

Yo.  Just my site and this:
http://creations.jhkruer.com/inp.jpg

What are you up to?

-JHK

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: our fearless leader

(...) Little late. Sorry. That white ship looks nice man! The evolution of your building style reminds me too much of me... this is freaking me out. Tell me more about that craft. Me? absolutely nothing.. school.. work.. girlfriend.. car.. sometimes (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)