 Space / 24088
    Secret Transmission 478276183309442829387043 —Tom McDonald
   I'm not sure how long I can maintain this compressed flycam transmission, but I'm sending a still image direct from the Axis of NOT GOOD conference room. (URL) BTW, the snacks at the meeting were lame! I didn't know that anybody still bought pimento (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)