 Space / 24039
  Pre-Classic Space

Models by Chris Giddens: (URL) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre-Classic Space

(...) I like the first three the best. The remaining four are beautiful models. But they don't have that LEGOLAND look--primarily because of their lack of plates. The first three have recognizable influences and look as if they're prototype designs (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Pre-Classic Space

I love the 3rd one. Is that based off the X-1 Patrol craft? -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre-Classic Space

Chris, Great interiors. Especially the hoplab one. Very impressive detail. Why do you call it "pre-classic"? John (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.space)