 Space / 23976
  Re: A.C.E.R.'s Iron Doves

(...) (URL) Wow! I love all of them, but especially the last one (Dragonmoth I believe). It's curvy. It goes from a higer cockpit to a tail more further below. Nice job! -Dan (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A.C.E.R.'s Iron Doves

(...) Hey, Dan, remember to click the tick that says "Formatted text (FTX)" at the top of the text area box when you post. Otherwise the FTX code is just plain text. -JHK (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A.C.E.R.'s Iron Doves

(...) Thanks! Yep...the D-moth got all the SNOT ideas and sultry curves out of the bunch....gotta love (and sometimes hate when difficult) that JSF canopy. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.space)