 Space / 23969
Re: Micro Tanker/Dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 21:33:30 GMT

Jeff this moc is very cool.  When I first looked at it, I have to say that a
micro-tanker/dropship was not what came to mind.  I thought it looked more like
a futuristic missle, along the lines of a tomahawk.  I sat down and built one
right away.  The only problem is that now I have to come up with a delivery
system of some kind.  Again, great design.  -Keith