 Space / 2389
    Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Could you take pictures as you disassemble so that someone else could make a DAT file from the photos? --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update —Mark Sandlin
   That sort of falls under the "time consuming" category. The model is really just a box with some windows stuck on it and a couple of hinged plates for a boot and engine compartment. I'll add a couple more photos to my site showing details I may have (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)