 Space / 23818
23817  |  23819
Subject:
Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 14:44:42 GMT

Hello, I've been a lurker for a long time and finally decided to join this
wonderful community! I have quite a few MOCs in my Brickshelf gallery. I was
refered to this place by a friend at FBTB. I've been making MOCs for about
three or four years.(Unless you include mutli-colered/multi-brand customs) I
have my own little theme called Crustacean Squadron, inspired by going to
Red Lobster after a fairly large LEGO purchase. So without further ado, my
MOCs! Any comments are appreciated.

The YT-713 Crab Blaster owned by Jedi Knight and former smuggler, Wencal McVa.

The Slave I, owned by bounty hunter Boba Fett.

More can be found here.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=AlexPeacock