 Space / 23789
  Ship Shape was Re: Asteroid Explorer

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes: <snip> (...) For the same reason that they need wings.... :-) (...) Form typically follows function in my mind. At least in real life. We are used to seeing sleek flowing designs on the screen and in print (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ship Shape was Re: Asteroid Explorer

(...) Although I agree with the assessment on futuristic designs, I would argue that autos from 1900 to 1950 were curvey because they emulated the horse carriages that they evolved from (with curvey wheel-wells and running boards). And today's (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ship Shape was Re: Asteroid Explorer

(...) ship down (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.space)