 Space / 23739
    Re: PCS Gets a move on.... —John Henry Kruer
   Very cool. I love the blunt look with the opening clamshell thing at the front. Reminds me of the cargo airplanes we use today. I like the interior of this ship. The retracting bed is a nice touch. And I dig the hatch- I'm a sucker for hatches. And (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PCS Gets a move on.... —Chris Giddens
   (...) Ya, no interior pics yet. I'm tryin to get this mass sort finished before I do any more buildin'/photoin'/ etc. That's why the Pelican is in 90% completeness stage and presented with half the pics. I wanted to go ahead and get it out and kinda (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.space)