 Space / 23717
    jain's guide reborn! (http://wildbrick.com) —Stephen F. Roberts
   Ok... Some of you may remember Jain's Guide, my attempt to promote story-telling and universe-building in the .space community. Well, it broke when my provider changed and I never got around to fixing it... (I'm so slack I haven't even built much (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)