 Space / 23670
23669  |  23671
Subject:
Check this out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 00:42:45 GMT

Hey guys,

  been away from my computer for a while (boy, grounding sux0rs), but I got
on today and found this:

http://www1.linkclub.or.jp/~zizy/ROBO/index.html

A nifty little bugger I think ol' Soren will love to see ;)

Anyway, there's some other stuff in there, so look around if ya' got time.

-Austin
_ _ _ _ _
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php?r=293582325

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mrmookow15

BTW, you'll most likely have to click on 2ndStage2 and go to #113 by Lu ACK
Lord. It's called K.O.G. See ya