 Space / 2364
2363  |  2365
Subject:
This is what Tim getting ready for Brickfest looks like!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 06:07:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all...just took some fun digital pics of my room tonight (at about
12:00am)

http://www.zacktron.com/lego/digital/

Its my room as I'm working on my E-43 transport module getting it
prepared for Brickfest this weekend.  Thought you spaceheads would be
interested too.  The E-43 stat page is at:

http://www.zacktron.com/alliance/mil/space/e-43.html

Anyways...lets have a little commentary on the pics...

pic1 - see my luggage, out and ready to pack!  Also, trans orange
corridor walls (on floor to left) coming out the wazoo.

pic2 - the E-43 itself is clearly visible under the basket with the
UFO domes.  The module is on my bed to the left.

pic3 - main lego table...mostly official sets, some hybrids and MOCs.

pic4 - dresser/night stand (not used as a dresser, bed blocks use)
w/space shuttle and legoland trucks on it.  Also, ice planet poster
from the lego builders club years back.  the trucks are on a ceramic
chess set I made by hand.

pic5 - my favorite.  My computer shows minifigs by the monitor, the
Rubber Chicken of Death laying on top, wearing my ldraw.org name
badge.  Next to the badge is a Lugnet minifig.  Random Veggietales
characters, my fire engine on the bookshelf next to the flash4 and
dreamweaver books...timmy & cyber in the raft on the printer, and much
more.

pic6 - me!  I don't really have orange hair, the light and the flash
did that.  I have brownish blonde light hair.  I'm also really tired.

pic7 - the interior of the module.  Bunks, storage lockers, and a
workstation so far.

pic8 - other angle shot showing the (enclosed) bathroom on the module.
This module is a living space for 3 people, intended to be attached to
the cockpit.  Gravity equipped.

pic10 - (I deleted 9) other side of module, 02 tanks.

pic11 - front angle of the E-43

pic12 - engine assembly with module attached to rail.

Enjoy!  See the completed thing at Brickfest!! :)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne