 Space / 23609
  Cockpit for docking station

I am in the process of building a movable landing pad that will join up with standard space base modules. So far I only have the cockpit. It allows the driver/pilot to position the docking flange with the base module. The idea of the moving landing (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cockpit for docking station

Hey Mike.... Neat idea...Pam still allowing you to play with Lego at this, umm, stage??? ;^_P Jason (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cockpit for docking station

just found this in the old stuff and i have to say that if i'm thinking what you are thinking then this is a really cool idea more pics -paul (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.space)