 Space / 23599
    What is a Spamcake thing?????? —Dean R. Hennen
   Hi all, Simply, I just want to know. What is a SPAMCAKE????? I've been to their website, heard it many times by Grand Adrimal Muffin Head (uh....Mark Sandlin) and other space fans, but still never figured out what it is. Could any of you please (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.newbie)