 Space / 23592
  Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs

Wow, cool!!! Ship 2 looks like the 7190 Millennium Falcon, except much cooler! Ship 3 is my fave, very interesting design. Is that blue tube a LEGO piece? LEGO or not, it looks cool! Matt C. (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs

(...) Thanx Matt! The blue tube comes from the set you mentioned: 7190, the Falcon and I think it was meant to make the back of the falcon look like an engine, as in the film. I placed the engines on the sides and thinks it increases the viciousness (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)