 Space / 23586
    Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —John Henry Kruer
   Wow, really cool. Some nice jobs there. You have very interesting ideas for you models. I like the Comet Chaser and the scout the best. The color schemes are very interesting, espically the last one. That 'ring' idea is very creative. If I could (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) Thanx JHK. I try to be a bit innovative, but most of the times the ships look like flying castles... (...) Thanx, I just wanted to do something with those four bottom quarter dishes and this just came out. I am working on a new cockpit though. (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)