 Space / 23573
    Re: MOC: Black Jack 2 —John Henry Kruer
   Ooh, great ship. I really like shuttle-sized ships. This is a big improvement, and a great ship itself. The slopes work realyl well together, and I like the idea for the engine. Those big round transparent parts work well in the engine. I've noticed (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC: Black Jack 2 —Felix Greco
   (...) I should give props to Pallas Spaceworks for the engine. Given the nature of Project Omega, the GraviDrive© engine was perfect for our purposes... (URL) (...) I'm sure you're right but I'm too lazy to go back and change them. I'll give that a (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.space)