 Space / 23565
Re: First MOC posting - Blacktron Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 23:14:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter writes:

Beautiful. I really like the recognizable ships/vehicles from different lines.

Thanks.  Keeping things recognizable at this scale is tough.  The Galactic
Peace Keeper is barely more than a 1x6 plate...

But what is the smiley-go-lucky crew of the classic Explorer doing as a
regular customer of a Blacktron base? Shady, I tell you. Shady.

Everybody wants something...and Blacktron is always monitoring everyone.
Come on by, I'm sure they can get you what you need...

Scott