 Space / 23522
    Re: First MOC posting - Blacktron Base —Felix Greco
   (...) me are all of the micro sets you've built. I dig the Flock of Robins. Not sure- but I think I ran across the captain at a moonbase saloon. I overheard him say he was going to run- run so far away. And that he just had- had to get away. (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: First MOC posting - Blacktron Base —Scott Quirk
   Thanks Felix. I love working in microscale - you can have a whole fleet in your pocket. This is only the beginning for the Flock of Robins. The story of this ship has been floating around in my head for a while now. Scott (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.space)