 Space / 23508
  Whaddya know? Bots!

sometimes it seems like bot creations are a dime a dozen, but i hope these might be somewhat different. my aim was to produce bots that could be characters within a lego minifig story. (URL) 1 (URL) a chef bot able to make any culinary delight, or (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Whaddya know? Bots!

(...) Hi Leonard, I really like this one. Neat use of the wrench.. reminds me a bit of the pit droid from EPI, but I like yours better. :) -Anne (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Whaddya know? Bots!

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HEKs8H.439@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> Excellent! A lot of great bot-ish stuff here. This will be a great resource. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Whaddya know? Bots!

(...) <snip> (...) Lenny, As was said, these are excellent! Neat bunch o' bots! I have to say that the chef bot is my favorite. -Andrew GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Whaddya know? Bots!

(...) I'm also working on a story that relies on bots as characters. I posted a number of my bots a while back, but I didn't post the ones that I expect to put in the story. I'm amazed at how much articulation you can get in a tiny package using (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Whaddya know? Bots!

(...) they you gave them different characteristics, as if they each posses their own "mechanical" personality. Especially bot 1, bot 5 and bot 12 work to me like cartoon characters. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.space)